Dr.Navin Suresh Babu, B.D.S, MRes Oral Cancer(UK).
Medical Director/ General Dentist
Dr. Navin completed his bachelors in dentistry from DR. M.G.R university Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He was awarded the best outgoing student of the batch with several gold medals. Thereafter he went to complete his masters in oral cancer research from the university of Dundee, Scotland, UK.
Dr.Navin apart from performing all the skills in general dentistry, he has also attained excellence in painless dentistry. He also has a special calibre in treating anxious patients, adults, and children alike.
- Restorative Dentistry [composite fillings, RCTs, crowns and bridges]
- Aesthetic dentistry [Teeth whitening, direct and indirect Veneers, cosmetic fillings, smile make over].
- Wisdom tooth extractions, difficult complicated tooth extractions [surgical tooth removal].
- Paediatric dentistry [kids dentistry].
Dr.Navin has an impeccable interest in art and painting, he enjoys spending his free time in exploring his talent in arts.
English, Tamil, Malayalam, Tagalog, Hindi.
Dr. Ann Anthraper, B.D.S, M.D.S - Periodontics.
General dentist / Periodontist
Dr.Ann completed her bachelors in dentistry from the prestigious institute College of dental Sciences, Davengere, Karnataka, India. She went to pursue her masters in Periodontology from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. She was awarded academic excellence in the department of Periodontology, secured awards for the best paper presentation and poster presentations.
As a periodontist, Dr.Ann expertise at the diagnosis and treatment of gum diseases, inflammation of the gums around the implants(peri implantitis), treating oral malodour(bad breath), explaining to the patient the causative factors of bad breath and treating the same, treatment of inflamed gums around the wisdom tooth.
- Treating bleeding gums
- Deep cleaning/ sub gingival scaling
- Root planning
- Curettage and localised flap surgeries
- Muco gingival surgeries (gum aesthetic surgeries).
- Frenectomy [ Frenum attachment problems].
Dr. Ann likes travelling and exploring new places.
English, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi.
Dr. Gayathri Ganesh, B.D.S, M.D.S.
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics        Specialist Orthodontist
Dr. Gayathri, completed her Masters in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics from MAHER University, India. She was a very skilled and dedicated post graduate during her tenure and there on went on to clinical practice with over 7 years of experience in the field of Dentistry as Specialist Orthodontist. She holds a prestigious Life Membership of the Indian Orthodontic Society.
She is a Certified practitioner of Clear Aligners- “Invisalign” and has made many patients feel more comfortable with their teeth alignments, bite correction and smile makeovers.
Dedicated in attending Orthodontic conferences and short courses regularly and believes in keeping herself updated with emerging trends.
- Fixed Braces for adults and kids (Ceramic and Metal Braces)
- Advanced braces treatment utilizing Self ligation and Damon braces
- More emphasis on non-extraction treatment plans
- Use of mini-implants in case of complex treatments
- Kids Orthodontics- Preventive and Interceptive treatment for children and teens.
Dr. Gayathri has a great interest in writing articles in Dentistry, also enjoys exploring unique places.
English and Tamil.
Zarah Jane, Dental Nurse.
Ms. Zarah is an energetic, lively, and very supportive dental nurse, helps in providing the dental care by preparing the treatment rooms for the patients by following proper sterilisation protocols.
- Prepares the patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping the patient.
- Arranges instruments after sterilization and delivers instruments to the treatment area.
- Assists the dentists by handing over the right instrument and materials during the treatment.
- Educating the patients by giving proper oral hygiene instructions.
- Excellent communication skills with the patients.
Ms. Zarah is an excellent singer, enjoys dancing, she also loves cooking and serving with her remarkable skills.
Lincy Tolly, Dental Nurse.
Ms. Lincy Tolly is a dedicated, enthusiastic dental nurse, committed to her duties in assisting the dentist to provide the appropriate treatment to the patients.
- Preparing the patients for examination.
- Mixing the dental materials, cements, and composites and renders to the dentist.
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist in performing different dental procedures.
- Ensuring the comfort of the patients, before during, and after the treatment.
- Reporting the concerns of the patients to the doctor at the right time.
Ms. Lincy is an excellent singer. She loves to cook and experiment with new cuisines. She loves traveling and exploring the world with her loved ones.
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil.
Ramesh Manthirakumar, Front desk executive/Insurance coordinator.
Mr. Ramesh is a very friendly and amicable personality, he aids in coordinating all the insurance programs.
- Taking care of the Frontdesk, Doing patients registration
- Maintaining patient records and preparing patients bills
- Doing accounts on daily basis and monthly
- Providing complete information on claim status to clients.
- Expert in all portal approval.
- Sending preapprovals in e-claim portals, remittance advising, and billing coordinator.
- Helps in processing the insurance and disability claims in a timely approach.
- An outstanding ability to maintain strong relations with his team and clients.
- Dynamic communication skills.
Mr. Ramesh likes to read books a lot and loves playing video games.
English, Tamil, Malayalam